I am so happy and deeply honored to be nominated for Sunshine Blogger Award by Tilly, author of the blog https://wethehumankind.com. Tilly is a compassionate and loving girl from London who writes about sustainable living and high thinking. Her blogs are so genuine are refreshing just like her approach to life and respect for mother earth. Checkout her blogs at https://wethehumankind.com
Sunshine Blogger award is peer recognition award for bloggers that inspire positivity and joy, bringing a bit of sunshine into your life.
Rules for Award are:
- Thanks the blogger and provide link to their blog.
- Put the award logo.
- Answer the Question.
- Nominate other bloggers.
- Notify your nominees
Answers to 11 questions asked by Tilly
1. Why did you start writing?
Since I was 11, I found joy in writing things, Poems, essays, articles, I even dreamed of becoming a journalist once upon a time. I think the idea of expressing myself and inspiring a few through my words has always fascinated me. Somehow during my graduation years, I dropped writing until very recently I took up blogging to tell my stories, my thoughts and connect with people around the world.
2. What’s your spirit animal and why?
This is a tough one. I am not sure, may be a swan, a gentle, serene and graceful bird with rare moments of aggression, only when threatened or provoked.
3. Who in your life do you consider to be a hero/heroine and why?
I think my parents are the heroes of my life. They worked hard to set up their own business and supported each other and the family in the tough times. They dreamt of something better and bigger and were brave & determined to pursue that dream. I am really grateful to them for raising me so well, giving us all the love and comfort and luxuries of life.
4. If you could live in a fictional universe, where would you choose?
Definitely Hogwarts and the mystical, magical world of Harry Potter.
5. What’s your favorite adverb?
6. What’s something you’ve always wanted to do, but haven’t yet? Why haven’t you done it?
Wow, there are so many things that I want to do in life. On the top of my mind is learning to bake fresh cakes and breads and pies. Honestly I have limited time and money at my disposal right now since I am studying. But maybe once when I finish my college and take up a job, I will take up a baking course.
7. What are 3 qualities that you appreciate in yourself?
Creativity, Passion and Tactfulness
8. Of all the films you’ve seen, which made you cry the most?
Oh my God, I am a cry baby when it comes to emotional scenes in the movies. My eyes can well up even in an animated movie. But two movies that can always make me cry are “Taare Zameen Par” & “Bajrangi Bhaijaan”.
Taare Zameen Par is a Bollywood movie about a dyslexic kid being sent to boarding school, where he meets his mentor who realizes his true potential.
Bajrangi Bhaijaan is about a mute little Pakistani girl who mistakenly reaches India and has to be sent back to her home country by the lead protagonist, amidst rising tensions between both the nations.
9. Forest, mountain, ocean or desert?’
Oceans. I am a beach baby.
10. What nugget of advice would you give your 13-year-old self?
You are awesome just the way you are, stop worrying and beating up yourself
11. Which piece of music describes who you are right now?
Paradise by Cold play
Here are my nominations for the Sunshine Blogger Awards:
And my 11 questions for the nominees are:
- When did you start blogging and why?
- Which is your best blog according to you?
- Which of my blogs do you like the most and why?
- Books or movies?
- If money was never a problem, what would your profession be?
- What super power do you wish you had?
- What is your all time favorite food?
- The song that describes your current mood
- What is your dream destination?
- What/ Who inspires you?
- Quote yourself or your life